1 Greygum Street, North Lakes QLD 4509Sold $610,000
Beautifully finished family home overlooking park
House Sold - North Lakes QLD
Ideal for family living, this quality four-bedroom home offers all the space and features you could possibly want in a contemporary home overlooking a scenic park.
Freshly painted and carpeted, this light-filled and beautifully finished home boasts an elegant floor plan split over two levels with three living areas, four spacious bedrooms and a private balcony off the main bedroom.
Featuring a concrete in-ground swimming pool and covered outdoor entertaining area, this property is ideal for socialising with family and friends or for enjoying Brisbane’s tropical climate in your own private sanctuary.
Enjoy all the benefits of this convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
– four spacious bedrooms
– master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
– two modern bathrooms
– separate powder room
– spacious kitchen with expansive benches, breakfast bar and ample storage
– multiple living and dining areas with family room, formal living area and upstairs retreat
– separate informal dining area with outdoor access
– covered outdoor entertaining area
– ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split system in living areas
– ceiling fans throughout
– double lock-up garage
– across the road from park
– proximity to all amenities including parks, schools and shops
This beautifully appointed property will appeal to buyers seeking a family home they can move into and enjoy straight away. Book your inspection today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 441 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling