1 Kalbarri Court, North Lakes QLD 4509Under Offer
Spacious two-storey family home on a large corner block
House - North Lakes QLD
Expertly crafted for the modern family, this spacious two-storey home offers multiple living zones plus four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a study and a double garage.
The lower level boasts a spacious open-plan kitchen, family and meals zone which opens out to the covered patio overlooking the yard. Split system air-conditioning is on offer while the kitchen features a walk-in corner pantry, a breakfast bar and a dishwasher.
A powder room and laundry are also set on this level along with the study plus a formal lounge and formal dining room ready for your next dinner party.
Upstairs is home to an open TV room along with the main bathroom complete with a separate bath, shower and toilet. The four large bedrooms are also set on this level including three with built-in robes and the master showcasing a double-door entry, a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
A solar panel system, a water tank and a large, fully fenced yard and a convenient location close to parks, bus stops and The Lakes College complete the list of impressive features.
– Built in 2004 by Clarendon Homes
– House Size: 429.4m2
– Timber Frame
– Termiseal Physical Termite Protection
Last Inspection Date: 08/07/2019
– Insulation: Ceiling Batts
– 3000 Litre Rainwater Tank
– Council Rates: $497.18 per quarter
– Main Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
– Laminate Bench top to Main Bathroom
– Powder Room
– Ceramic Floor Tiles
– Kitchen with Walk-in-Pantry
– Westinghouse Ceramic Cooktop
– Westinghouse Oven
– Miele Dishwasher
– Fridge Space Dimensions: H: 1800mm x W: 900mm x D: 600mm
– Under-sink Water Filter
– Garage Dimensions: W: 5.3m x D: 5.5m
– Double Gate Side Access for Boat, caravan or trailer
– Fenced Backyard
– 2KW Solar System
– Near-new Daikin Zoned Ducted Air Conditioner
– Security System
– Supascreen Security Screens Downstairs
– Fly Screens Upstairs
– New Window Blinds
– Outdoor Cafe Blinds
– Double glazed windows in the back bedrooms upstairs
– 8′ Ceiling Height
– Aspect: East Facing
– Split System Air Conditioner in Living Room
– Solar Hot Water System with Electric Booster
– Town/Natural Gas
– North Lakes Development Release: Eastridge
– North Lakes State School Catchment Area
– Rental Expectation: $650 per week
– Bin Day: Friday
• Although we will not be conducting any Open Homes for this property for the foreseeable future, we are still very much open for business regarding private inspections.
• Each inspection will be conducted only with members of the same household.
• We ask that you inform us if you have displayed any symptoms of the virus or if you have recently returned from overseas.
• We will be observing the Social Distancing rules and ask that you do not touch anything when you are in each property.
• Rest assured, we are also requiring our Sellers to advise us if they are experiencing any of the symptoms (such as fevers etc) as well as managing our own health for the safety of all.
• Considering we are all exercising some form of Social Isolation, we do ask politely that you restrict inspection requests to genuine sale enquiries. Browsing for value comparisons etc is discouraged. If you would like to discuss the value of your property, or discuss the market, we are very happy to discuss this with you over the phone/video call etc.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 749 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling