11 Silkwood Court, Warner QLD 4500Sold $505,000
Spacious family home on a large block close to schools and shops
House Sold - Warner QLD
Peaceful, spacious and convenient family-friendly living is on offer in this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home. The generous layout is set over one level with an open-plan kitchen, dining, living and family zone connecting effortlessly to a large covered outdoor entertaining area.
The kitchen is set in the heart of the home with easy-care tiles underfoot, a walk-in pantry, a breakfast bar and a suite of quality appliances.
Three of the bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet, ready for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The master suite enjoys views over the rear yard and boasts a walk-through robe and an ensuite bathroom.
The garage has been skillfully converted into a second Living Room and Separated Laundry.
There’s side access for storing a boat, trailer or caravan along with ample off-street parking space along the driveway. Extra must-have features include a large fenced backyard, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, security screens and a garden shed.
You will live moments from the local ALDI and Woolworths along with a host of schools, parks and bus stops.
– Built in 1994
– Roof Insulation: Tontine Insulation Rolls
– Timber Frame with Physical Termite Barrier
– Plumbed Fridge Space
– Fridge Space: H1800mm x D700mm x W1000mm
– Stone Benchtops to kitchen
– Walk-in Pantry
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– Euro Kera Electric Cooktop
– Esatto Oven
– Dynamic Mega Dishwasher
– Side Access
– Fully Fenced
– 4m x 3m Garden Shed
– 6KW Solar, 23 Panels
– 1x Fujitsu Split System Air Conditioners
– Mesh Security Screens and Flyscreens
– 8′ Ceilings (2440mm)
– Aspect: North Facing
– Electric Hot Water System
– Bray Park State School Catchment zone
– Bray Park High School Catchment zone
– Close to Genesis Christian College
– Close to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
– Estimated Rent: $500 per week
– Bin Day: Monday
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 733 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes