13 Macaw Place, Dakabin QLD 4503Sold $569,000
Exquisite and Unique, Modern and Functional!
House Sold - Dakabin QLD
Modern, stylish and set in an enviable cul-de-sac location, this is the very best in contemporary living.
The layout has been crafted for the avid entertainer with light-filled and open-plan living spaces flowing effortlessly to the two outdoor areas including a poolside Bali hut.
All three bedrooms are set along one side of the home, all with built-in robes including the master which features dual built-in robes and a beautifully appointed ensuite with a stunning feature vanity. Both the guest bedrooms have easy access to the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet for absolute convenience.
From the kitchen, you can admire views over the dining and living space with split system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and tiled floors. A large kitchen island provides plenty of bench space and breakfast bar seating plus there’s a stylish mirrored splashback, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, a dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
Prefer to cook and dine alfresco? The built-in barbeque is ready to cook up a storm on the decked alfresco which also offers a ceiling fan and a TV point. From here, you can relax and watch as the kids run free in the fully fenced yard or you can gather with friends on the patio around the fire pit.
At the other end of the yard is the sparkling in-ground concrete pool and Bali-inspired hut. All this is nestled amongst lush, easy-care gardens within a private bushland setting. There’s a double garage with laundry.
You’ll also enjoy a convenient location close to Woolworths Dakabin, Northpine Christian College, the Bruce Highway, Dakabin station and the centre of North Lakes is literally a couple of minutes drive over Plantation Road.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE PROPERTY VIDEO!
– Built in 2014
– Trithor Termite Protection
– Gas Instantaneous Hot Water System
– Town Gas
– NBN Access
– 40mm Benchtop to Kitchen (both benches)
– Mirrored Glass Splashback
– Walk-in Pantry with frosted glass timber door
– 600mm Fisher & Paykel Wall Oven
– 600mm Gas Cooktop
– Miele Dishwasher
– Fridge Space Dimensions: W: 1000mm x D: 700mm x H: 1800mm
– Garage Dimensions: 6m x 6m
– Security Screens throughout
– CrimSafe screen to the front Timber Pivot door
– Ceiling Fans throughout
– LG Inverter Split System Air Conditioning to Main Living and Main Bedroom
– Timber Deck to rear Alfresco with built-in BBQ, feature Timber benchtop, mirrored glass splashback, TV point, Insulated Roof and ceiling fan
– Timber Decked Bali Hut overlooking concrete in-ground swimming pool and bushland
– Lawn Locker Garden Shed
– Vege Garden
– Quarterly Council Rates: $398.05
– Rental Expectation: $550 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 522 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating