21 Forrestal Circuit, North Lakes QLD 4509Sold $606,000
Stunning former display home offering idyllic family living
House Sold - North Lakes QLD
This former display home showcases impeccable attention to detail and a spacious layout, expertly crafted for the modern family. Stretched over two levels, the lucky new owners will enjoy four good-size bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and four separate living zones including a rumpus room, formal living zone and a second-level multi-purpose room.
The grand entry draws you through into the open-plan kitchen, family and dining space complete with easy-care tile floors and an abundance of natural light. A large kitchen island offers a breakfast bar plus there’s a suite of stainless steel appliances and a butler’s pantry.
Step out to the large covered entertaining alfresco which flows compellingly onto the expansive Timber Sun Deck – perfect for afternoon entertaining and BBQ’s.
Three bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The stunning master boasts a walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with a double vanity.
The long list of features includes timber floors in the living room and multi-purpose room which also has a balcony. Ducted air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort plus there’s a solar system, security screens and a first-floor powder room, laundry and double garage.
– Built as a Display Home in 2009 by Cosmopolitan Homes
– Timber Frame
– Anticon Blanket Roof Insulation
– Kordon Physical Termite Protection
– Main Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
– Blanco 900mm Cooktop and Oven
– Bosch Dishwasher
– Fridge Space Dimensions: W: 880mm x H: 1800mm x D: 800mm
– Butler’s Pantry complete with Sink and Stone Bench tops
– Carrier Ducted Air Conditioning
– Ducted Vacuum System
– Security Screens and Fly Screens
– Entry Intercom
– Aspect: East
– Garage Dimensions: D: 6m x W: 5.6m
– Apoxy-sealed garage floor
– 24 Panel Solar System
– 5000L Rainwater Tank
– Built-in BBQ with Natural Gas Point
– Fully Fenced
– North Lakes Village Release: The Outlook
– Bounty Boulevard State School – Primary School Catchment Area
– North Lakes State College – Secondary School Catchment Area
– Close walk to Child Care, Shops, Transport
– Rental Expectation: $650 per week
– Bin Day: Friday
– Land Size 450 msq
– House Size 254msq
– Although we will not be conducting any Open Homes for this property for the foreseeable future, we are still very much open for business regarding private inspections.
– Each inspection will be conducted only with members of the same household.
– We ask that you inform us if you have displayed any symptoms of the virus or if you have recently returned from overseas.
– We will be observing the Social Distancing rules and ask that you do not touch anything when you are in each property.
– Rest assured, we are also requiring our Sellers to advise us if they are experiencing any of the symptoms (such as fevers etc) as well as managing our own health for the safety of all.
– Considering we are all exercising some form of Social Isolation, we do ask politely that you restrict inspection requests to genuine sale enquiries. Browsing for value comparisons etc is discouraged. If you would like to discuss the value of your property, or discuss the market, we are very happy to discuss this with you over the phone/video call etc.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling