23 Chichester Street, North Lakes QLD 4509Under Offer
Parkland Opposite, newly refurbished, Great Buying!
House - North Lakes QLD
When it comes to location, it doesn’t get much better than this beautiful home set right in the heart of Crestwood Village. You can enjoy the benefits of a spacious and private corner lot with a pretty parkland outlook while being just moments from shops, schools and major roads.
Inside, the layout is spacious and open-plan, perfect for the modern family. There’s room to move, play and entertain as well as indulge in quiet escape.
A quality kitchen sits in the heart of the home and there is air-conditioning in the living areas and stainless steel ceiling fans in the bedrooms for year-round comfort.
Four bedrooms offer ample accommodation for a growing family and there is a formal lounge as well as a casual family area. A covered patio overlooks the yard and there is an attached double garage with internal access.
The garden is low-maintenance so you can spend more time enjoying the space and privacy of this home.
– Built in 2002 by Zennith
– Timber Frame
– House Size: 147m2
– Anticon Blanket Roof Insulation
– Master Bedroom with Built-in Robes, Ceiling Fans and Ensuite
– Bedrooms with Built-in Robes and Ceiling Fans
– Laminate Benchtops throughout
– Separate Toilet
– Ceramic Floor Tiles and Carpet
– Laminate Benchtop
– Built-in Pantry
– Chef Electric Cooktop
– Euromaid Oven
– LG Dishwasher
– Rangehood Flued Outside
– Fridge Space Dimensions: H: 2440mm x W: 1155mm x D: 600mm
– Garage Dimensions: 5.7m x 5.7m
– Split System Air Conditioning (1x Fujitsu / 1x Panasonic)
– Security Screens
– 8′ Ceiling Height (2440mm)
– Aspect: West
– Electric Hot Water System
– North Lakes Village: Crestwood
– Primary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
– Secondary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
– Rental Expectation: $500 per week
– Council Rates: $492.25
– Bin Day: Friday
• Although we will not be conducting any Open Homes for this property for the foreseeable future, we are still very much open for business regarding private inspections.
• Each inspection will be conducted only with members of the same household.
• We ask that you inform us if you have displayed any symptoms of the virus or if you have recently returned from overseas.
• We will be observing the Social Distancing rules and ask that you do not touch anything when you are in each property.
• Rest assured, we are also requiring our Sellers to advise us if they are experiencing any of the symptoms (such as fevers etc) as well as managing our own health for the safety of all.
• Considering we are all exercising some form of Social Isolation, we do ask politely that you restrict inspection requests to genuine sale enquiries. Browsing for value comparisons etc is discouraged. If you would like to discuss the value of your property, or discuss the market, we are very happy to discuss this with you over the phone/video call etc.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 469 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining