35 Clove Street, Griffin QLD 4503Under Offer
Stunning family-friendly home boasting a long list of inclusions
House - Griffin QLD
The epitome of family-friendly living, this four-bedroom two-bathroom residence showcases an incredible list of must-have features.
The home was built by Aston Milan Homes in 2015 and is perfectly positioned within the Griffin State School and Murrumba State Secondary College catchments while bus stops are also within walking distance.
Three bedrooms boast built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet while the master offers a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
From the open-plan kitchen, dining and family zone, you can step out to the covered alfresco and overlook the large yard complete with established gardens, a barbeque and an above-ground saltwater pool. There’s also a separate living space and a double garage.
– Built by Aston Milan Homes in 2015
– 5,000 Litre Rainwater Tank
– Roof Insulation Batts
– Timber Frame
– Salt Water above-ground pool
– Kordon Physical Termite Protection
– Stone Bench Tops
– Ceiling Fans
– Separate Living
– Walk-in Pantry
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– Westinghouse, 5x Burner Gas Cooktop
– Samsung Dishwasher
– Fridge Space: W950mm x H1800mm x D610mm
– Side Access for boat, trailer, caravan
– Lawn Locker
– Bin Hide
– 5.8KW Solar System
– Daikin Split System Air Conditioning
– Security Screens and Fly Screens
– 8.5′ (2590mm Ceilings)
– Aspect: Facing East
– NBN Ready
– Town Gas Hot Water System
– Griffin State School Catchment
– Murrumba State Secondary College Catchment
– Walking Distance to schools and Public Transport
– Bin Day: Tuesday!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 451 m²
- 2 Garage