36 Wallis Circuit, North Lakes QLD 4509Sold $650,000
Contemporary Home for the Entertainer!
House Sold - North Lakes QLD
Built by Plantation Homes, and full of extra inclusions and upgrades, this gorgeous property is a fantastic example of contemporary, family-friendly luxury. Taking full advantage of the enviable 435sqm corner block, the long list of features includes an expansive covered entertaining area with a built-in natural gas barbeque and views over the sparkling in-ground pool.
Inside, the spacious layout offers two living spaces including a separate media room with integrated sound, and four bedrooms. The master offers access to the alfresco, split system air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a beautifully-appointed ensuite with double vanity and an over-sized shower. The other bedrooms all have built-in robes while the central main bathroom is complete with a spa bath, separate shower, and an adjoining powder room.
Two walls of corner-less bi-fold doors retract to create a seamless connection between the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area and the outdoor entertaining space. The grand alfresco is complete with in-built speakers and roll down blinds, allowing you to enclose it and incorporate the outdoor living with the indoor, no matter the weather.
The avid cook will appreciate the large centre island, good-size pantry, and suite of stainless steel appliances including a 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop.
The home also offers a double garage with internal access, a laundry with built-in storage, hanging space, and external access, a solar power system, a sunny poolside deck and easy-care landscaped gardens.
North Lakes is renowned for its peaceful, family-friendly atmosphere and easy links north to the Sunshine Coast and south to Brisbane. The Bounty Boulevard State School is only a short walk from your front door along with the picturesque Aurora Park with dog off-leash area, Costco, dining options and Bunnings. A short drive will take you to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA along with a host of shops and amenities.
– Built in 2012 by Plantation Homes
– Land Size: 435 sqm
– House Size: 217.7 sqm
– Timber Frame protected by Termimesh physical termite barrier
– 5000L Water Tank
– Roof Insulation Batts
– Council Rates Approximately $428 per quarter
– Main Bedroom with Walk In Robe & Ensuite
– Ensuite with Stone Benchtops & Double Vanity
– Built in Robes in other Bedrooms
– Main Bathroom with Spa Bath and Shower
– Powder Room with Toilet & Sink
– Technika Kitchen Appliances
– Fridge Space 920w x 800d x 1790h
– Double Garage (5.5m x 6.0m)
– Low Maintenance Gardens
– Large Covered Tiled Alfresco
– Built In Natural Gas BBQ
– Pool depth 4″ shallow to 6″ deep
– Solar Panels
– 2 x Split System Air Conditioners (Fujitsu & LG)
– Flyscreens on Windows
– Security Screens on Doors
– North Facing Aspect
– Gas Hot Water System
– Natural Gas to the Premises
– Bounty Boulevard State School Catchment
– Rental Expectation $580-600 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 435 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining