45 Nicklaus Parade, North Lakes QLD 4509$1,450,000
North Lakes' Ultimate Residence
House - North Lakes QLD
After smashing records 6 years ago, breaking the $1,000,000 benchmark and paving the way for North Lakes’ homes to reap their true value, 45 Nicklaus Parade is once again on offer to the Market.
Setting a new standard in laidback luxury, every detail of this home has been carefully considered to offer only the finest in contemporary living.
The expansive two-storey layout boasts five bedrooms, three bathrooms and spacious living zones, ideal for those who love to entertain.
Louvre windows and walls of glass draw in stunning natural light while soaring ceilings ensure a generous and inviting abode that will instantly feel like home.
The open-plan interior flows seamlessly to the covered outdoor entertaining spaces. Host guests in style or sit back and sip your morning coffee while taking in views over the shimmering in-ground pool and out to the picturesque neighbouring green space.
Any avid cook will love the galley-style kitchen with sweeping marble and stone benchtops along with a suite of quality appliances including a dishwasher, a built-in coffee machine and a dual oven with a six-burner gas stove.
From here, you can overlook the dining zone while a servery window opens to the built-in barbeque area with a beverage fridge and an ice maker.
The living space sits under a soaring two-storey ceiling and connects effortlessly with the outdoor areas plus there’s a games room with timber flooring and a wet bar.
The purpose-built theatre room, with surround sound and insulation, promises endless entertainment and there’s also a study with built-in shelving.
This level is also home to a guest suite with an ensuite, a separate powder room and a laundry while a whalebone staircase leads to the upper-level, home to the secondary bedrooms and the luxurious master suite.
The master features a stylish ensuite, a walk-through robe and glorious views while the remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes.
A second-storey kids retreat adds extra living space plus there’s a main bathroom with a twin spa bath, a laundry chute and a separate shower and toilet.
The long list of additional features includes a three-car garage with an extra-high bay and drive-through access for storing a boat or caravan.
There’s also feature lighting and built-in speakers throughout, a T-Bus system with lighting, audio and visual controlled through the Control4 app, ducted airconditioning, a 7.5kW solar system, landscaped gardens and ample water storage.
For convenience, you will live close to parks, schools and shops while the Brisbane CBD is less than a 50-minute drive away.
Summary of Features:
• Galley Style Kitchen with:
– marble & stone top benches
– Dual oven w/ 6 Burner Gas Stove plus grill plate
– Built-in coffee machine w/ pull out servery shelf
– Built-in filtered boiling & cold water tap
• Dining area to comfortably fit an eight seat dining table
• Open Plan Family / Living area which opens out to the undercover entertaining area
• Media room w/ complete surround sound
• Guest room with ensuite
• Powder Room w/ stylishly cylindrical wash basin & sensor lighting
• Study w/ built in storage cupboards , built in filing cupboard , 2 x Computer connection ports and separate air conditioning
• Laundry w/ loads of storage space and access to the outdoor clothesline area
• 3 bay garage, 3rd bay with extra high doors and ceiling allowing a boat or caravan to fit with a rear roller door to drive through for cleaning and storing
• Games room w/ a fully set up wet bar, featured timber floor, Built-in Wall Cabinetry, Glass Door fridges & Bespoke Lighting
• Master Bedroom with modern stylish ensuite w/ frameless glass shower, exquisite twin basins & walk through robe with an open but supremely private outlook
• Three Good sized bedrooms (two with walk-in robes) built around a Kids Retreat
• Main bathroom w/ modern fixtures, large twin spa bath & frameless glass shower plus a Laundry chute
• Separate toilet
• Separate Kids Retreat area complete with built-in entertainment cabinetry
• Large Linen storage cupboard
• Large timber decked undercover alfresco area with additional sun-deck
• In ground pool with lighting, dual skimmers and 13m lap-pool extension
• Beautifully landscaped yard complete with fully-automated irrigation system
• Fully built-in wet kitchen with teppanyaki plate BBQ, bar fridge & ice machine
• Built-in speakers and featured lighting – including your very own disco lights!
• Alarm system
• Built-in Garden Locker
• Theatre room w/ complete surround sound
• Surround sound throughout the home from the theatre room – controlled by the Control4 app
• Fully smart wired with “T-Bus” System -T-Bus is a microprocessor-based control and management system for Buildings and Homes. It is used in conjunction with the Control4 mobile app to control lighting and other electrical …
• Swivel TV for dual usage between the family room & Games Room
• Featured lighting throughout the home
• Plenty of storage spaces including Shoe cupboard on entry
• Full Daikin VRV Ducted Air Conditioning System – cool & warm including 3 separate units in the Study and Games Room
• Fully automatic sprinkler system for the gardens
• Lap pool w/ built in Deck Seats & provisions for heating
• Motorized Louvers to the high ceiling areas – also controlled via the Control4 App
• Court yard utility area with 20,000Ltr of water storage underground & room for a Caravan or boat
• 5,000Ltr underground Rainwater tank in the front yard
• Back yard is fully equipped for the kids to kick a ball or play on the multi-functional play gym that is in the complete view of the kitchen.
• Whale bone stair case that leads to the upper level w/ black butt timber treads & glass balustrades.
• 7.5 KW Solar System
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 808 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling