54 Abercrombie Street, Mango Hill QLD 4509Sold $506,001
Idyllic home in a sought-after family-friendly neighbourhood
House Sold - Mango Hill QLD
The perfect family abode or a low-maintenance investment. This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home includes dual living areas along with a double garage and a covered and tiled alfresco for entertaining.
The modern kitchen offers a large island with a breakfast bar along with a huge walk-in pantry, a plumbed fridge space, stone benchtops, a Blanco five-burner gas cooktop and a dishwasher. Eight-foot ceilings and ceramic tiles flow throughout while the northern aspect draws in morning light.
The list of features includes security screens, split system air-conditioning, Kordon Termite Protection, ceiling insulation batts, ceiling fans in the bedrooms, a gas instantaneous hot water system, natural gas (town) and a gas BBQ point.
Three bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a powder room. The air-conditioned master boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a stone benchtop.
This timber frame home was built by RNA Homes in 2014 and sits on a large block with 2.9-metre wide side access. You will live within Capestone in the Mango Hill State School catchment while investors could expect a return of $500p.w.
– Built in 2014 by RNA Homes
– Timber Frame
– Kordon Termite Protection
– Insulation Batts in ceiling
– Main bedroom with WIR, Split System A/C
– Ensuite with Stone Benchtop
– Bedrooms with Built-in Robes and Ceiling Fans
– Main Bathroom with Stone Benchtop
– Powder Room
– Ceramic Tiles throughout
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Security Screens
– 8′ Ceilings (2440mm)
– North Aspect – (ie Morning Sun into Living Areas)
:: Plumbed Fridge Space
:: Fridge Space Dimensions: H: 1800mm x W: 930mm x D: 600mm
:: Stone Benchtops
:: Walk-in Pantry
:: Blanco 900mm 5xBurner Gas Cooktop
:: Blanco Dishwasher
– Garage Dimensions: 5700mm x 6000mm
– 2.9m wide Side Access for Boat, Van, Tralier etc
– Gas Instantaneous Hot Water System
– Natural (Town) Gas
– Tiled, Covered Alfresco with Gas BBQ point
– Located in Capestone, Mango Hill
– Mango Hill State School Catchment Area
– Rental Expectation: $500 per week
– Bin Day: Monday
• Although we will not be conducting any Open Homes for this property for the foreseeable future, we are still very much open for business regarding private inspections.
• Each inspection will be conducted only with members of the same household.
• We ask that you inform us if you have displayed any symptoms of the virus or if you have recently returned from overseas.
• We will be observing the Social Distancing rules and ask that you do not touch anything when you are in each property.
• Rest assured, we are also requiring our Sellers to advise us if they are experiencing any of the symptoms (such as fevers etc) as well as managing our own health for the safety of all.
• Considering we are all exercising some form of Social Isolation, we do ask politely that you restrict inspection requests to genuine sale enquiries. Browsing for value comparisons etc is discouraged. If you would like to discuss the value of your property, or discuss the market, we are very happy to discuss this with you over the phone/video call etc.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²
- 2 Garage