6 Innes Street, North Lakes Qld 4509Sold $458,000
Opposite Park, Bright, Fresh, Modern...
House Sold - North Lakes Qld
The epitome of easy-care family living, this home will attract those looking for a comfortable abode to share with their loved ones along with investors on the hunt for quality. Opposite a park with playground, picnic and BBQ facilities, and only moments away from schools, shops and access to the Bruce Highway.
Three bedrooms have built-in robes and the master boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite. Servicing the home is the stunning main bathroom with a freestanding bath plus a separate shower and toilet for absolute convenience.
Day-to-day life will revolve around the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space complete with split system air-conditioning and two glass sliding doors which open onto the covered tiled alfresco. Sure to impress the style-conscious, the kitchen is sleek and contemporary with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, a window splashback and a large walk-in pantry.
There’s also a study nook, built-in linen storage, ceiling fans, security screens and a double garage with internal access.
– Built by CMA Homes in 2014
– Aspect: South – overlooking Parkland
– Ceiling Insulation: Batts
– Timber Frame
– Termite Protection: Kordon Chemical Barrier
– Built-in Robes and Ceiling Fans to all Bedrooms
– 8.5′ Ceiling Height (2590mm)
– 600mm x 600mm Porcelain Tiles
– Stone Bench tops throughout
– Freestanding Bath in Bathroom
– Westinghouse Freestanding Oven and Gas Cooktop
– Westinghouse Dishwasher
– Fridge Space: H: 1795mm x W: 950mm x D: 700mm
– Garage Dimension: 5970mm x 5970mm
– Fully Fenced
– Tiled, Undercover Alfresco Entertaining Area
– Carrier Split System Air Conditioner to Living Room
– Security Screens
– Gas Instantaneous Hot Water System
– Town Gas (Natural)
– North Lakes Village Release: The Rise
– NBN Connected
– Rental Expectation: $440.00 per week
– Bounty Boulevard State School Catchment
– Bin Day: Friday
NB: Please note that for some reason, Google Maps calls Innes Street “Myall Street”.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 319 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes