72 Denham Crescent, North Lakes QLD 4509Offers Over $579,000!
Two Large Living Rooms, Large Private Yard, Ready to move into!!!
House - North Lakes QLD
Don’t just dream about modern living when this contemporary, family-friendly abode could be all yours. The spacious single-level layout offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas along with a double garage with internal access to the home.
The heart of the home is the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen, living and dining area with a sliding door to the covered patio. Ample bench space and quality appliances will delight any avid foodie plus the kitchen is connected to the laundry with external access.
A light-filled family room is nestled at the front of the home with large windows that frame leafy views over the front yard.
All the bedrooms have ceiling fans, three have built-in robes and the master is complete with a walk-in robe, an ensuite and access to the patio. A central main bathroom, with a separate toilet, services the home while the long list of features includes security screens throughout, a garden shed and a rainwater tank.
– Built in 2011 by Tribeca Homes
– Timber House Frame
– Roof Insulation: Batts
– Termicide Physical Barrier Termite Protection
– 5000L Rainwater Tank
– Four Bedrooms
– Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite and adjoining Patio
– Laminate Benchtops in Ensuite with Single Vanity
– Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
– Open Media Room
– Two Living Areas
– Ceramic Tiles to Main Living Area
– Kitchen with Laminate Benchtops and Built-In Pantry
– Westinghouse Oven and Electric Cooktop
– Dishlex Dishwasher
– Fridge Space: W:911mm x D:616mm x H:1795mm
– Main Bathroom with Laminate Benchtops, Single Vanity and Bath
– Built-In Robes to other Bedrooms
– Double Garage Dimensions: W:5727mm x D:5738mm
– Low Maintenance Gardens and Garden Shed
– Covered Alfresco
– 1 x DeLonghi Split Air Conditioning System
– Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
– 2414mm Ceiling Height
– Security Screens on Windows and Doors
– Aspect: North
– Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
– LPG Gas Bottles
– No Zero Boundary
– North Lakes Village Release: Centrale
– Primary School Catchment: Bounty Boulevard State School
– Secondary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
– Walking Distance to Public Transport, Shops, Park and Walking/Cycling Tracks
– Rental Expectation: $575 per week
– Council Rates approx $500 per quarter
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 496 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining