8 Ringtail Street, North Lakes QLD 4509Offers Over $489,000!
Big Kitchen, Two Large Living Rooms, Vacant & Ready to move into!
House - North Lakes QLD
Low-maintenance living awaits the lucky new owners of this beautiful home. Light-filled and stylish with a large open-plan living, kitchen dining as well as a huge separate living room.
You can create gourmet delights in the large kitchen with a dishwasher and electric oven while the kids play in the living and dining room or out in the fenced yard.
A separate living room provides a sanctuary for parents or perhaps it could be used for a business, as an office, a media room or a playroom depending on your needs.
A covered alfresco is the perfect place to host friends or simply enjoy the peace and privacy of this wonderful location. The bedrooms are all light-filled and spacious with the main bedroom enjoying a walk-in robe, ensuite and access out to a private patio.
Soaring 2.7m ceilings, with a welcoming 3.0m high Entry Foyer coupled with high windows and doors give this modern home a sense of space and allow a lot of natural light.
You will live only moments from North Lakes State College, Bounty Boulevard State School and the local parks, while Westfield North Lakes is only moments away.
– Built in 2006 by Intrepid Homes
– Timber House Frame
– Roof Insulation: Anticon Blanket
– Kordon Physical Barrier Termite Protection
– Three Bedrooms
– Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite and adjoining Patio
– Laminate Benchtops in Ensuite
– Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
– Two Living Areas
– Ceramic Tiles to Main Living Area
– Kitchen with Laminate Benchtops and Built-In Pantry
– Westinghouse Oven and Electric Cooktop
– Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
– Fridge Space: W:1000mm x D:700mm x H:1790mm
– Main Bathroom with Laminate Benchtops, Single Vanity and Bath
– Built-In Robes to other Bedrooms
– Single Garage Dimensions: W:2980mm x D:5800mm
– Low Maintenance and Fully Landscaped Gardens
– Covered Alfresco
– Mitsubishi Split Air Conditioning System
– 2770mm Ceiling Height (3000mm Entry Foyer)
– Security Screens on Windows and Doors
– Aspect: East
– Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
– Town Gas to Premises
– Bin Day: Friday
– North Lakes Village Release: Bridgehaven
– Primary School Catchment: Bounty Boulevard State School
– Secondary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
– Walking Distance to Public Transport, Park and Walking/Cycling Tracks
– Rental Expectation: $500 per week
– Council Rates $490.75 per quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 337 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining